Livestamin Arjuna Extract Supplement 500 mg - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Livestamin Arjuna capsules are manufactured in high quality standards using safe and natural ingredients. It contains more than 25 % Tannins per capsule
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- 500 mg pure arjuna extract per capsule. 60 vegetarian capsules per bottle
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly- Arjuna vegetarian capsules, is produced in gluten-free capsules and contains no artificial ingredients
- TOP QUALITY GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTS: All LIVESTAMIN Healthcare products are manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world; Our products contain the most natural and effective formulation of trusted natural ingredients to ensure their safety, efficacy and purity
Ayurveda is a branch of traditional medicine that has its origin in India and its history is almost 5000 years old. Being 100% natural Ayurvedic products.Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach to diseases that not only heals the body, but relaxes the mind as well.
Arjuna or erminalia arjuna is a tree from the family of Terminalia that is native to the south and central India and usually grow as a canopy near dry river beds.
Arjuna extract contains sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid and it is also a natural source of CoenzymeQ10 that is extremely beneficial for strengthening heart muscles
Arjuna herb is a rich source of flavonoids and tannins.
Arjuna helps in managing the blood pressure and cholesterol levels already within normal range.
Other than being an effective herbal product for treating heart related problems, Arjuna is a also a potent source of antioxidants such as glycosides, flavonoids and tannins that neutralize cell damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress .
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults 18 years of age and over, take 2 capsules daily before meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.