Grace Gold’s Virgin Cold Pressed Almond Oil 250ml
Grace Gold’s Virgin Cold Pressed Almond Oil
Thanks to the Internet and the immense knowledge provided by it, you would have heard about the popularity of cold pressed oils. This refers to extraction of oil by applying little or no heat. What’s more, in this method, chemicals are not used for extraction and refining.
Love for Purity
So, if you like to use virgin cold pressed oils; intend to reduce carbon footprint in the environment and ensure complete health and goodness from the oils you use, embrace the almond oil from Precursor Nutra Oils. It’s time to cut the connection with other chemically refined and heated oils.
You rather derive the maximum benefits of almond oil by using it in its purest form and with high nutritional value.
Benefits of Almond Oil
So, here are the many benefits you can attain from the consumption of cold pressed
almond oil. So, here is the list of benefits.
- Grace Gold’s Almond Oil is a powerhouse of nutrients
- Almond Oil enables reduction in cholesterol levels.
- As the brain is the CPU of the body, it requires high quality nourishment to function at its best.
- Almond Oil is a great moisturizer. Its moisturizing qualities prevent the skin from drying, therefore boasting of anti-aging benefits.
- It is surprising to know that almond oil is beneficial for digestion too.
- Grace Gold’s Almond oil is the key to a soft, supple, young and wrinkle-free skin.
- Almond Oil controls hair fall
- It adds luster to dead and luster-less hair
- With a natural SPF of 5, it protects the hair and skin from the sun’s harmful damage
- It reduces dark circles, which often ruin the brightness and glow of the face.
- Regular intake of Almond oil not only improves heart health and immunity, but also makes muscle pain and stress a thing of the past.
- It improves bone health and joint strength.
- Grace Gold’s Almond Oil, being a natural laxative, controls constipation and improves the bowel cycle.
So, why cut out on the goodness with refined and heated oils? Use the best from Precursor Nutra.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.