Livestamin Amlaki Ghan Capsules
Livestamin Amalaki Capsules
The most revered medicinal berry in the entire subcontinent of India—Emblica officinalis, Indian gooseberry, Amalaki etc. is a center piece of the great tradition of Ayurvedic medicine. This extraordinary legend could be seen as a way of conveying the remarkably varied, potent, broad-spectrum healing powers of the Amla berry, which has been called sarvadosha hara, remover of all diseases.
Emblica officinalis is a superb antioxidant. The humble Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, truly deserves its superfood status. Amalaki can help balance the three doshas (Kapha/vista/pitta) in the body and eliminate the underlying cause of many diseases.
Benefits of Livestamin Amalaki capsules
- Gut Health: Amalaki has antispasmodic property and helps to relax the smooth muscles of the abdomen when there is excessive contraction of the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. It also shows a protective action by fighting against the free radicals and reducing the number of inflammatory mediators.
- Heart Health: Amalaki might be useful in controlling high cholesterol by reducing the level of total cholesterol in the body. PPAR-α is the main protein involved in lipid and cholesterol metabolism. Amalaki helps to increase the level of PPAR-α and hence improves body metabolism and helps lower cholesterol.
- Brain Health: The antioxidants and phytonutrients in Amalaki are believed to benefit age-related diseases of the brain and reduce your risk of stroke. Citric acid blocks the accumulation of iron in cells and has been found to reduce the risk of diseases. Your brain cells are particularly high in iron, making them more vulnerable to damage.
- Blood Sugar: Amalaki helps to control blood sugar level by regulating carbohydrate metabolism. Amla extract is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor. This means it binds to special enzymes in your small intestine, preventing them from moving sugar from your gut into your bloodstream. Also, amalaki contains chlorogenic acid, which may slow carb absorption and help reduce blood sugar levels after starchy meals.
- Anti-Cancer Activity: Anthocyanins present in amla inhibit the growth of cancer cells and may reduce your risk of certain cancers. Some of the known anticancer substances are folate, phenolic compounds, and vitamins C and E. These nutrients are thought to reduce, counteract, and repair damage from oxidative stress and inflammation, which can lead to the development of cancer.
- Immunity: Amalaki’s antibacterial and astringent properties boost one’s immune system. A significant number of health problems including cancer are caused by oxidative damage –when body cells use oxygen, they leave harmful by-products called free radicals behind.
- Hair & Skin: As amalaki is high in vitamin C, it prevents hair loss and fosters hair growth. It contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which foster hair follicles, thus, promoting hair growth. Also, as an anti-aging agent, it gives blemish-free, healthy and glowing skin.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.